by 2 fantastic ladies, Marissa at The Hardest Job on Earth, and 21st Century Domestic Goddess. I'm sending a GREAT big shout out to both those ladies in THANKS for making my week, month, year. Bless you both!!
Anyway, along with accepting the award, and following the rules (first was to thank the person(s) who passed it to you) comes the revelation of 7 facts I'm not really sure you really should know about me, but here goes....
1. The only time I can seem to read is when I poop, and that's only if I can manage to get a private
2. I can play 3 musical instruments--the piano, the clarinet and the violin.
3. My first big celebrity teenage crush was Billy Warlock (of DOOL fan), followed by C. Thomas Howell, Ralph Macchio, and River Phoenix.
4. I am 100% terrified of sharks. I will not go in the ocean. Ever.
5. When I was a teenager, I wanted to be in the Olympics as a downhill skier.
6. I have worked as a waitress.
7. I am still working on my associate's degree. I'll get there someday.
Now, I'm supposed to pass the award along to 15 more bloggers that I have recently discovered and then let them know about their award. So, without any further ado, I pass this award on to....
I'm telling you, this was hard. These are some REALLY great blogs. Be prepared to
neglect your children sit and get lost in Blogland for hours. Have a GREAT weekend!!!
P.S. Don't forget Ali from Diving Into the Waves will be guest posting on Monday. Come see what she has to say!!